Ries J-100-2 Tri-Lock Tripod - 3/8 Mounting Screw
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The J100-2 is the heavy duty version of the J100 tripod. Perfect because of its wide range of formats and at just 10 pounds / 4.53 kg with standard anodized aluminum knobs, it is extremely portable. If you prefer the bronze knobs, as shown in the photos, they are available at an additional $96, and add one (1) pound / .45 kg to the weight of the tripod. The J100-2, with a crown size of 3.9 inches / 9.9 cm, is for professional DSLR, medium format, large format 4 x 5, 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 cameras,
and professional video cameras up to 55 pounds / 25 kg. However, when the J250-2 head is used in conjunction with this tripod, the weight can be increased to 65 pounds / 29.5 kg. Ries J Series Tripods feature the Tri-Lock mechanism making them the most stable tripod in the industry. They are made standard from Eastern Hard Rock Maple or custom made from one of our Special wood selections.
The J Series Head is recommended for use with this tripod. Maximum camera weight is 65 pounds / 29.5 kg, not including the weight of the head if used in conjunction with a J200 or J250 head. When used with a J250-2 head, the weight can be increased to 65 pounds / 29.5 kg.
- Weight – 10 Pounds / 4.53 kg
- Crown Size – 3.9 Inches / 9.906 cm
- Maximum Camera Weight – 65 Pounds / 29.5 kg, does not include weight of head
- Minimum Height – 12 Inches / 30.5 cm
- Maximum Height – 62 Inches / 152 cm
- Folded Length – 40 Inches / 101.6 cm
- Camera Screws – 3/8″-16 available
- Knob Finish – Black Aluminum